Wednesday, August 2, 2017

DIY Round Outdoor Dining Table with Outdoor Accents

*This post is sponsored by Simpson Strong-Tie.

diy round outdoor dining table

Finally a patio table that will accomodate my whole family with ease.  I built this round outdoor dining table with Simpson Strong-Tie Outdoor Accents and I'm sharing the free plans over on their blog DIY Done Right.

simpson strong tie outdoor accents on table base

This is one solid based with 4x4 legs and supports then I used the Outdoor Accents brackets to connect the pieces.  Simple and strong, you should check out all the details here.

building a round dining table

The top portion is actually deck boards.  I used a jigsaw to cut out the circle shape but a router would work too.  

This round outdoor dining table easily seats 7 adults with plenty of elbow room.  

top view outdoor round dining table

free plans round outdoor dining table

No comments:

Post a Comment